جلسات التوعية لمسابقة فلسطين للابتكار في التكنولوجيا النظيفة - النسخة الثالثة 2023
With the Palestine CleanTech Innovation Competition - 3rd Edition 2023 now open for applications, the MOUSTADAMA team will conduct a series of awareness sessions in West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza to present the Competition to the community of entrepreneurs, startuppers and students who have a product, prototype or business idea in the energy sector.
The workshops will focus on:
- The submission categories, the awards, and the selection criteria of the Palestine Cleantech Innovation Competition
- The benefits of clean technology, its development forecasts, and the expected investment trends.
- The Palestine Cleantech Acceleration Program
During the workshops, the UNIDO team will be available to answer questions from the audience. The awareness sessions will take place with the following calendar:
- Jenin: Tuesday 13 December 2022, Arab American University, Engineering and IT building - Room 101 (EIT-101), h. 13:00 - 14:00.
- Ramallah: Wednesday 14 December 2022, Engineering Association - Main Center, Ground floor, h. 14:00 - 15:00.
- Bethlehem: Wednesday 14 December 2022, Bethlehem University, h. 13.00 - 14.00; Tuesday 20 December 2022, Engineering Association - Bethlehem, h. 12:00 - 13:00.
- Nablus: Wednesday 14 December 2022, Al Najah University, h. 12.00 - 13.00.
- Hebron - Monday 19 December 2022: Palestine Polytechnic University, h. 10.00 - 11.00; Engineering Association - Hebron, h. 14:00 - 15:00;
- Deir El-Balah: Monday 19 December 2022, Palestine Technical College, h. 10:00-11:00
- Khan Younis: Monday 19 December 2022, Engineers Syndicate, Khan Younis Branch, h. 14:00-15:00.
Gaza city: Tuesday 20 December 2022, Al Azhar University, Palestine Polytechnic University, h. 12:30 - 13:30.
Additional awareness sessions might soon confirmed for West Bank and Gaza: do not hesitate to come back to this page or visit our Facebook page.