INFORMATION WEEK Awareness Workshops - Palestine CleanTech Innovation Competition 2nd Edition 2022
A series of awareness sessions have been organized by the UNIDO team to introduce the Palestine Cleantech Innovation Competition - 2nd Edition 2022. During the workshops, the Competition eligibility criteria, the prizes, and the organization of the 16-week Acceleration Program will be explained in detail, together with an overview on the cleantech sector and its rising opportunities.
The following workshops will take place in West Bank from Monday 8th to Friday 12th of the May 2022.
- Palestine Ahliya University, Bethlehem, Monday 9th, 09:00 - 10:00 am
- Palestine Polytechnic University, Hebron, Monday 9th, 12:00 - 13:00 pm
- AlQuds University, Beit Hanin Campus, Wednesday 11th, 10:00 - 11:00 am
- Birzeit University, Wednesday, May 11, 2022, 11:00 - 12:00 am
- Khaddorry University, Thursday, May 12th, 12:00 - 13:00 pm
The following workshops will take place in Gaza from Monday 8th to Friday 12th of the May 2022.
- Palestine Technical College – Deir Al-Balah, 10th May, 9:00 - 10:30 am.
- University College of Applied Sciences (UCAS), 10th May, 12:00 - 14:00 pm.
- Al-Azhar University, 11th May, 10:00 - 11:30 am.
- Islamic University of Gaza, 15th May, 11:00 - 12:30 am.
- Al-Quds Open University – Gaza Branch, 15 May, 13:00 - 14:30 pm.
- Gaza University, 14th May, 12:00 - 13:30 pm.
The link to the Application form can be found at the Official Application Page. The deadline is set for May, 29th 2002 at 17:00 pm.